Australia is about to ban the burqa

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Should Australia ban the burka?

• YES

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

moses

Jul 5, 2018
Pauline Hanson issues a call to ban the burqa in Australia.
This is what she wrote on social media:
More and more countries across the globe are banning the burqa, including muslim nations. When parliament returns after the winter break, I'll be pushing forward with legislation to have our federal parliament ban the burqa also.

In the past week, the Dutch have finally passed laws banning the burqa which will build greater social cohession, improve security and remove the suppression of women.

Netherlands joins France, Belgium, Chad, Cameroon, Niger and the Congo to name a few who have also banned the burqa.

It's time Australia moves in the same direction to remove this radical and suppressive garb.

Share if you support my efforts to ban the burqa and be sure to contact your local member to tell them how you'd like them to vote.

https://www.freespeechtime.net/2018/07/australian-senator-introduces-bill-to.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Gringo

Jul 4, 2018
Portugal
Pauline Hanson issues a call to ban the burqa in Australia.
This is what she wrote on social media:
More and more countries across the globe are banning the burqa, including muslim nations. When parliament returns after the winter break, I'll be pushing forward with legislation to have our federal parliament ban the burqa also.

In the past week, the Dutch have finally passed laws banning the burqa which will build greater social cohession, improve security and remove the suppression of women.

Netherlands joins France, Belgium, Chad, Cameroon, Niger and the Congo to name a few who have also banned the burqa.

It's time Australia moves in the same direction to remove this radical and suppressive garb.

Share if you support my efforts to ban the burqa and be sure to contact your local member to tell them how you'd like them to vote.

https://www.freespeechtime.net/2018/07/australian-senator-introduces-bill-to.html
Muslim religion is a prehistoric wild religion and who wants to follow that religion must go to their own countries where that religion is practiced..

chucky

Jul 5, 2018
I will believe it when I see it has passed , because so much garbage comes from our Elected Members who are good at Back Flips .

SUPERBLUE

Jul 3, 2018
I agree with Pauline to ban the burka Why dont we go the whole package and completely ban the scum that wear the stupid bloody hibjab burka and all clothing that mooslims wear especially the men in their dresses this shit is not wanted here in Australia but because our pollies DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO BAN IT ALL INCASE THEY ARE OFFENDED ALL I CAN SAY IS SCREW THEM OR GET BACK TO WHERE THEY COMR FROM

Aug 3, 2018
Western Australia
Yeah I fully support this and hope it goes through ASAP.
Would like to see Islam banned altogether both here and all western countries, they just don’t fit in with our way of life.
No country has ever benefitted in a positive way from Islam.