Australian Senator Calls For 'Final Solution' To the Immigration Problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 10, 2018
Australian Senator Fraser Anning Calls For A Solution To Deal With Immigration Crisis.
Australian leftists are picking on the 'Final Solution' statement by the senator to attack him while ignoring the real immigration problem that Australia is facing.
Australia can not accept millions of illegal immigrants from all over the Middle East, Asia and Africa and provide them with free housing, food, money and welfare benefits at the expense of the taxpayers.
This Australian senator calls to cut welfare benefits to migrants who refuse to learn the language and integrate into Western society.
Perhaps it was inappropriate to use the term "final solution" but it is time for the left to deal with the real problems that Australia is facing, and stop their obsession with the semantics of words.

Jul 21, 2018
Australian Senator Fraser Anning Calls For A Solution To Deal With Immigration Crisis.
Australian leftists are picking on the 'Final Solution' statement by the senator to attack him while ignoring the real immigration problem that Australia is facing.
Australia can not accept millions of illegal immigrants from all over the Middle East, Asia and Africa and provide them with free housing, food, money and welfare benefits at the expense of the taxpayers.
This Australian senator calls to cut welfare benefits to migrants who refuse to learn the language and integrate into Western society.
Perhaps it was inappropriate to use the term "final solution" but it is time for the left to deal with the real problems that Australia is facing, and stop their obsession with the semantics of words.

Aug 14, 2018
Only accept immigrants on short term Visas, they must be entirely self supporting with full private health cover, NO criminal record and deposit enough money in an Australian Bank to cover the cost of deportation for their entire family should that become necessary. Other countries do it, so why not Australia.

Aug 14, 2018

5 years of help . ???? how ridiculous . 6 month and get a job, any job planting trees in our desert will be a good start .
Accomodation ??? what's wrong with a tent ??? Enough with spending taxpayer money . ENOUGH !!!

SUPERBLUE

Jul 3, 2018
Its time the now government stood up for the Australian people and stopped ALL IMMIGRATION as Pauline stated 20 years ago this now situation would be the case
Turnball wont be in government after the next election and should Shorten and labour take over the situation will be a BLOODY SIGHT WORSE
As a so-called person grow some ball Turdball and do SOMETHING ANYTHING ABOUT STOPPING AUSTRALIA BECOMING A MOOSLIM STATE

Camrose12

Aug 1, 2018
I agree with what English Mike say’s. I came to Australia 🇦🇺 with a wife and three children. I didn’t ask for enything .and didn’t expect enything. I went out and got a job. So did my wife .My sixteen year old son went out and got a job.I rented and paid for my own accommodation. And my first job was in construction in the bush.so they should do the same. Nothing in life is free. Australia 🇦🇺 for them that won’t to be Australian.and integrate in to and be part of the country.

Aug 14, 2018
I totally agree with Daniel1981It is so wrong for people coming here with 3 or 4 wives, setting them up in a separate housing on the taxpayers' money. As for the burka, I have a real issue with that as I ride a motorbike and have to take my open face helmet off when entering public premises. but someone in a burka can go where they want. And what about the no-go zones, I was listening to the parliament this morning and I was appaled at what the to leaders was saying about our multicultural society. That must be living in a different part of the world. for goodness sake open your eyes. But as far as I am concerned anyone that will integrate and live the Australian way is very very welcome here. no matter what skin colour they have.

Kennyj

Aug 15, 2018
WHY is ANY race of people entitled to come to our country & bludge off we the taxpayers of this country??!!
They obviously have very little pride (if any) & will never get off their arse to get a job & maintain their family! In the 40's & 50's thousands came to our shores to start abetter life & in doing so faced all sorts of social & personal challenges. Look at them today!!
They got jobs & worked alongside each other coming to know each other & their families & customs etc.
These people were put to work on projects like the Snowy Mountains Hydro Electric scheme & thus began an almost seamless integration of races from across the world.
We NEED A LOT of infrastructure in place to bring in the multitudes our Govt. seems hell bent on doing so why shouldn't the migrants be the ones to build things like the Ord River dam/irrigation scheme?? Make it a condition & see how many accept it when there is no FREE RIDE attached.
This is a young country in comparison to where they come from & will only thrive on a population that pulls it's own weight, (no wonder their own countries are plagued with problems) meaning that the creation of jobs that could be found by a forward looking Government would provide stability for families & get them OFF the charity provided by hardworking Australians, whilst at the same time creating the infrastructure for the future. If they don't want to learn our language or work..SEND THEM HOME!
Australia is crying out for water, farmers are in terrible drought conditions right now, AND it will happen year after year until we DO something.
WHY are we not seriously considering the Ord scheme??
It would cost billions of dollars but the future of Australian towns & farmers & all manner of industry would flourish in parts of what is now 'the outback'! We could be the food bowl of South East Asia!

Yorvik24

Jul 28, 2018
I agree with Senator Anning, and was very pleased to hear that someone has finally had the strength to say what the majority of Australians think. Many immigrants expect to be treated differently from others, and claim they are being put down racially. Sorry this is not possible as they are not a 'Race'. They are, though, a different society. They refuse to swear allegiance to Australia, they disrespect our Flag and get 'offended' by numerous items of Australian life. They complain about lots of these items and expect them to be changed. They don't respect our Flag, or our Laws. If they wish to be accepted here, then they must change their attitudes. They cannot expect to continue living in the ways of their former homes, if they want to live here. Australians are very tolerant and accepting, but there are some things that are abhorrent to us and not acceptable.
In Australian Law, bigamy is illegal and people who commit it must be criminally charged. Marriage to children is illegal and must be stopped. Many children and babies have been sexually assaulted, resulting in their deaths, the people committing these acts must be charged, as these too, are criminal acts.
Female Genital Mutilation is also being done to young girls. Some of these barbarians are using Sharia Law in their defence, but Sharia Law is not Legal in Australia, and never should be.
These people do not believe that women have any worth, and they are demeened and treated badly. All face, head and long, flowing garments should be banned. They prevent the identification of people, give a threatening impression and can be used to hide weapons, or flee custody, as has been reported previously.
Within the last couple of months, I read an article in a newspaper, of a meeting between prominent foreign Trade Ministers and Senior Muslim figures, discussing trading with Australia - but NO Australian Government Officials attended.
All these criminal acts are allowed by our Government - yet hard working, loyal, politicians were recently dismissed from their legally, democratically elected positions BECAUSE THEY HAD DUAL CITIZENSHIP!!!! Yet I believe there are some Muslims in Parliament - people who won't declare loyalty to Australia - whose first loyalty is to a foreign idol - and who have declared that they have a responsibility to kill every Christian and Jew, and every non Muslim.

Senator, I salute you.

Chris1066

Jul 30, 2018
Our politicians do not represent us and will not act in our interests.
We need a united people's front (that sounds stupid), but seriously, we need an organising force that isn't government.
Is there anyone out there that has something already going? I would join.

Jul 5, 2018
These Stone Agers are the green horse in the book of Revelation and death and hell follows it. That was written long before Baal - Allah or M - Allah. Sura 8:6 says the sun sets in a pool of muddy water. This is what these Stone Agers believe and they can't challenge either as they would be blaspheming the very person who said this crazy stuff. The green (their color) horse will control 1/4 of the earth. They are expecting Madhi the Antic Christ of the Bible and he will rule for 7 years with hell on earth after 3.5 years. The same bible foretold Israel's return exactly to the day 1790 years before it happened. So if you think the bible doesn't count you are sadly mistaken.

Chris1066

Jul 30, 2018
These Stone Agers are the green horse in the book of Revelation and death and hell follows it. That was written long before Baal - Allah or M - Allah. Sura 8:6 says the sun sets in a pool of muddy water. This is what these Stone Agers believe and they can't challenge either as they would be blaspheming the very person who said this crazy stuff. The green (their color) horse will control 1/4 of the earth. They are expecting Madhi the Antic Christ of the Bible and he will rule for 7 years with hell on earth after 3.5 years. The same bible foretold Israel's return exactly to the day 1790 years before it happened. So if you think the bible doesn't count you are sadly mistaken.
I see you're not much into solutions. Why bother to live?

Jul 5, 2018
I see you're not much into solutions. Why bother to live?
Solution like what? The futue has already been foretold to the last tee. In May, 1948 Israel came back after two prophets foretold exactly to the day 1790 years before. So you have the solution against the foretelling to the tee? I presume world peace which is a lofty goal amid the two ww already and the third on the way which will take 1/3rd of the population which is about 2.2 B as of now. That is the result of a wicked world that just like the people of Noah's time laughed but died once it started. So what is your solution against a mighty God who has never been wrong?

Galamb

Aug 23, 2018
Only accept immigrants on short term Visas, they must be entirely self supporting with full private health cover, NO criminal record and deposit enough money in an Australian Bank to cover the cost of deportation for their entire family should that become necessary. Other countries do it, so why not Australia.
They should be illegals until accepted by emigration and if they have no means for a return ticket or self keeping for some time, do not accept them on full social payments. No documents or moneys, keep them in lock ups until cleared by emigration.