Breaking news: Tommy Robinson released from jail after unjustified arrest and detention

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PoDi

Jul 4, 2018
Important UPDATE About Tommy Robinson's appeal:
Ezra Levant just announced "Tommy Robinson wins his appeal! He will be home today!..."

PangurBan

Jul 17, 2018
Well done to all who have helped Tommy to be freed from jail. He looked rather thin I thought. Hopefully something that will be shortly remedied now he is surrounded by friends and family. Admiration for his family also, they have also been through the mill alongside Tommy.
I am thoroughly ashamed of my country's political and judicial system at present, with the exception of the sage and measured judges headed by Lord Burnett, a well done to them. That is more like our proper Constitutional Common Law system, derived from Magna Carta.
I personally think that the establishment and deep state have caused Tommy a Tort of Law, and that he should get compensation and damages for his treatment since his harassment started, especially for placing him in peril from radical Muslims in Cat A jails, when he should have gone to a remand jail on a number of occasions. I never thought I would see or hear of Stalinist/Marxist Stasi behaviour from our politicised police force, and establishment in this country.
As to the label "Far Right" - they're having a laugh aren't they? Since when was patriotism and protecting your own from invaders a crime?
Then there is the label "Racist", first used by Lenin and adopted by the Marxist EU Rabble to close down free speech, and dissent as we are invaded by the third world. Tommy/Stephen is neither of these, with mates of all backgrounds and hues. Stop the lies main stream media, we don't believe you and you are becoming irrelevant, like the fable of the little boy who cried wolf.

Aug 3, 2018
Western Australia
Well done to all who have helped Tommy to be freed from jail. He looked rather thin I thought. Hopefully something that will be shortly remedied now he is surrounded by friends and family. Admiration for his family also, they have also been through the mill alongside Tommy.
I am thoroughly ashamed of my country's political and judicial system at present, with the exception of the sage and measured judges headed by Lord Burnett, a well done to them. That is more like our proper Constitutional Common Law system, derived from Magna Carta.
I personally think that the establishment and deep state have caused Tommy a Tort of Law, and that he should get compensation and damages for his treatment since his harassment started, especially for placing him in peril from radical Muslims in Cat A jails, when he should have gone to a remand jail on a number of occasions. I never thought I would see or hear of Stalinist/Marxist Stasi behaviour from our politicised police force, and establishment in this country.
As to the label "Far Right" - they're having a laugh aren't they? Since when was patriotism and protecting your own from invaders a crime?
Then there is the label "Racist", first used by Lenin and adopted by the Marxist EU Rabble to close down free speech, and dissent as we are invaded by the third world. Tommy/Stephen is neither of these, with mates of all backgrounds and hues. Stop the lies main stream media, we don't believe you and you are becoming irrelevant, like the fable of the little boy who cried wolf.
Can’t wait to see the videos he posts telling his side of what happened and his reaction videos he is going to do on all the worldwide protests that supported him