How Public really feels about sick LGBT garbage leads Twitter to reinstating Lindsay Shepherd

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Feb 13, 2019
Bravo Lindsay, Bravo. Time to walk all over this sick and pathetic garbage permanently and globally. It's time for these sickos to accept themselves for what they are which is anything but normal.

I tried to remind pea brained morons that what is normal isn't even relevant, but they didn't listen and now these sickos force lies on people calling such sick behavior normal while they seem to think that lying by calling something normal is any kind of justification for forcing lies upon the public especially while advocating such sick and inexcusable behavior.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/breaking-twitter-reverses-ban-of-lindsay-shepherd-after-international-outrage/

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Oct 27, 2020
The transwoman that Shepard dissed is a professional troublemaker! Can you imagine being an Asian woman working in a spa doing bikini waxes when "Jessica" Yanev walks in and DEMANDS that they wax HIS JUNK!

And when he/she/it/them started arguing - one wonders if there was not just a mad moment when the spa attendant might have decided to take the job - and use LOTS OF REALLY HOT WAX! I mean just slather it on from belly button to ankles and make sure to RIP IT ALL OFF!

But I digress - it is a sad fact that Shepard IS BEING BULLIED because she EMBARRASSED the LIE-beral chattering class at Laurier University when she showed that clip of noted Psychyatrist Jordan Peterson!

And IS IT NOT IRONIC that Laurier U LIE-berals saw nothing wrong with showing the THREE HOUR LONG Nazi propaganda film "Triumph of the Will" - extolling the life and politics of Adolf Hitler - but they went BERSERK over a three minute film clip in which a man calmly explains why he chooses NOT to say certain words!

It is BAD that LIE-berals are working so very hard to censor us!

But AINT IT GRAND that in doing so - they fully usually FULLY EXPOSE their shameless HYPOCRISY!