Palestinian Leader Attacks Trump "Cutting Foreign Aid Is Racism"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The so called Palestinians are nothing of the kind, there is and never has been any such place as Palestine. The Palestinians are Syrians, Jordanians, Egyptians and Lebanese with a smattering of nomadic Arabs, from various places in the deserts of the Middle East. Their claim to the land of Judea and Samaria, is and always has been, a bogus and frivolous claim, which is nothing but a vehicle for Arabs and in particular, Muslims, to practice their age old traditional Anti Semitism (Jew Hatred) which seeks to steal the land of Israel and murder every Jew on earth and it is nothing more dignified than that. The traction which Anti Semitism has gained across the world, especially in Western Europe, is entirely due to the liberal lunatics now in government, who now lean so far to the left in their political persuasion, their underwear has only one leg hole and the support for rapidly expanding the Islamic debauchery, of murder, rape, FGM and child abduction for sexual purposes, is accepted as the norm and any opposition to the slime of Islam and their criminal acts, is met with allegations of racism, Islamophobia and the latest crime wave to strike our societies, Political incorrectness. We, the sane people who are left in the world, those of us who know exactly what Islam is and has been for 1400 years, must take up the challenge of the lunatic left and their Islamic allies and destroy who they are, what they are and everything they ever hope to be and this we must do in the name of freedom, democracy and common human decency and we must do it today, by whatever means achieves that goal.

Jul 5, 2018
The so called Palestinians are nothing of the kind, there is and never has been any such place as Palestine. The Palestinians are Syrians, Jordanians, Egyptians and Lebanese with a smattering of nomadic Arabs, from various places in the deserts of the Middle East. Their claim to the land of Judea and Samaria, is and always has been, a bogus and frivolous claim, which is nothing but a vehicle for Arabs and in particular, Muslims, to practice their age old traditional Anti Semitism (Jew Hatred) which seeks to steal the land of Israel and murder every Jew on earth and it is nothing more dignified than that. The traction which Anti Semitism has gained across the world, especially in Western Europe, is entirely due to the liberal lunatics now in government, who now lean so far to the left in their political persuasion, their underwear has only one leg hole and the support for rapidly expanding the Islamic debauchery, of murder, rape, FGM and child abduction for sexual purposes, is accepted as the norm and any opposition to the slime of Islam and their criminal acts, is met with allegations of racism, Islamophobia and the latest crime wave to strike our societies, Political incorrectness. We, the sane people who are left in the world, those of us who know exactly what Islam is and has been for 1400 years, must take up the challenge of the lunatic left and their Islamic allies and destroy who they are, what they are and everything they ever hope to be and this we must do in the name of freedom, democracy and common human decency and we must do it today, by whatever means achieves that goal.
This was an excellent post about the reality. I have in my files proof from the Muslims leaders back then around 1900 that the Muslims were in the minority. Arafat presented himself as Palestinian deliberately not telling us he was an Egyptian military commander.

Jul 5, 2018
My angle on what you said about the EU lefts etc is this. This is the end time as proof of Israel being restored in May, 1948 and these nations in EU have promoted so much of the Babylonian crap that judgment is now upon them via the Muslims. Anti Christ is soon to appear and will be from Syria and will make a peace treaty with Israel for 7 years after the Ezekiel 38 war which scares the world to the bones when they see "little Israel" beat 5/6th of the invading armies by having the God of Abraham do earthquakes, opening the ground and push hail from heaven and Israel won't lift a finger but watch in amazement as the God of Abraham goes to war for them. I'm debating if I want a place to see it in Israel or just watch on my cell phone. People think it is just natural that we now have cell phones - not so - the prophets like Ezekiel foretold it by saying the whole world would see it happen.

Davidah

Sep 1, 2018
My angle on what you said about the EU lefts etc is this. This is the end time as proof of Israel being restored in May, 1948 and these nations in EU have promoted so much of the Babylonian crap that judgment is now upon them via the Muslims. Anti Christ is soon to appear and will be from Syria and will make a peace treaty with Israel for 7 years after the Ezekiel 38 war which scares the world to the bones when they see "little Israel" beat 5/6th of the invading armies by having the God of Abraham do earthquakes, opening the ground and push hail from heaven and Israel won't lift a finger but watch in amazement as the God of Abraham goes to war for them. I'm debating if I want a place to see it in Israel or just watch on my cell phone. People think it is just natural that we now have cell phones - not so - the prophets like Ezekiel foretold it by saying the whole world would see it happen.
"No comment"