Trump vs. Iran

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AlexPortman9

Jul 24, 2019
According to The Washington Post, President D. Trump’s administration has prepared a «serious military response» plan to initiators of the attack on Saudi Arabia’s largest primary oil refinery, which forced the kingdom to stop oil production at its main field (Gavar) completely.

Experts from around the world are wondering is it permissible for a politician and even more for the president of the country to respond everybody with war threats or post silly sharp posts on this subject on Twitter?

Reactions: FreeSpeech

Iolo

Sep 11, 2019
I think that, in fairness to Trump, he wants to avoid war. The difficulty is he thinks that he can bully whole countries and starve their people to death without anybody kicking. He'll find he's very, very wrong.

AlexPortman9

Jul 24, 2019
I think that, in fairness to Trump, he wants to avoid war. The difficulty is he thinks that he can bully whole countries and starve their people to death without anybody kicking. He'll find he's very, very wrong.
Fairness? How can I respect a man who advocates for fighting terrorism, but at the same time supports it and threatening to Europe countries by using the terrorist groupings against them?

Iolo

Sep 11, 2019
Fairness? How can I respect a man who advocates for fighting terrorism, but at the same time supports it and threatening to Europe countries by using the terrorist groupings against them?
You can't respect such a clown, obviously - display the proper contempt, I suppose. He'll probably be tolerable when he's 148 and more grown up!

Reactions: Lily_Ro1and