Watch: Christian dog owner punched in the face by Iranian Muslim man

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
F

FreeSpeech

A religious muslim man in Iran punches Christian man for walking his dog in the park. The dog's owners films his abuser.
The Iranian man told him "If you have a dog, you are a dog"
The wife of the religious man says "[Dogs] are ritually unclean in Islam..."
He responds: "I don't accept your Islam. Is it forced?"
This is how they practice Sharia law in Iran. Every year the haria police in Iran kills thousands of dogs by injecting acid for being "haram".
Dog owners face a prison sentence and even lashes in public.

carlastc64

Sep 3, 2018
UK
This will soon be happening in the UK. The country is being taken over by this evil "religion" and nobody questions their behaviour for fear of being called racist. Britain will soon be a predominantly Muslim country , our present government panders to them and if Corbyn and the left are elected it will get worse. I love my country but fear for the future.

j2m2

May 23, 2019
The first weapon is the vote. Be sure to vote in a party that doesn't allow Islamic law (sharia).
The second weapon is the boycott. Boycott all business and people under the influence of Islam as much as possible.

Reactions: CindyB940

CindyB940

Jul 5, 2019
USA
This will soon be happening in the UK. The country is being taken over by this evil "religion" and nobody questions their behaviour for fear of being called racist. Britain will soon be a predominantly Muslim country , our present government panders to them and if Corbyn and the left are elected it will get worse. I love my country but fear for the future.
I live in USA and many Middle Easterners moved to U.S. after Obama invited them with open arms. We have a neighborhood with many Middle East families who are Islamic. An older Muslim couple walked by our home while I had our Brittany (dog) outside and hooked on a 15 ft. lead 20 ft. or more from the sidewalk. The man looked my way, stopped and ordered me to “take that dirty dog back in the house”. I stood my ground and stared him down. He stood there for a few moments and finally realized I was not going to be ordered around. That is the last time I saw them.

Reactions: j2m2

CindyB940

Jul 5, 2019
USA
I live in USA and many Middle Easterners moved to U.S. after Obama invited them with open arms. We have a neighborhood with many Middle East families who are Islamic. An older Muslim couple walked by our home while I had our Brittany (dog) outside and hooked on a 15 ft. lead 20 ft. or more from the sidewalk. The man looked my way, stopped and ordered me to “take that dirty dog back in the house”. I stood my ground and stared him down. He stood there for a few moments and finally realized I was not going to be ordered around. That is the last time I saw them.
This is my first post and I am feeling my way around the site.