Watch: Young Australian leader calls to cut all foreign aid - Palestinians are furious

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

unitedA

Jul 6, 2018
116,427 Australians are homeless but their government gives $40M to the Palestinians.
This courageous Australian leader calls on the government to cut all foreign aid and help the Australian people first and foremost.
Australia veterans, homeless people and pensioners deserve this money more than Hamas in Gaza or Boko Haram in Somalia.
Please watch this video and share your thoughts in the comments below: Do you agree with him? Yes or No

mishka

Jul 7, 2018
I agree with all you say. It's about time the government of the day stopped sending our money overseas for terror groups to use and to countries that show no respect for Australia. they are happy to take our money, but show no respect as they make sure that money filters through to Hamas and Boko Haram.Our people, the homeless, Australian veterans and our elderly who very often only have the pension to live on.We should keep badgering our elected members about this and remind them that they can be unelected.

clbelch9

Jul 7, 2018
I agree with all you say. It's about time the government of the day stopped sending our money overseas for terror groups to use and to countries that show no respect for Australia. they are happy to take our money, but show no respect as they make sure that money filters through to Hamas and Boko Haram.Our people, the homeless, Australian veterans and our elderly who very often only have the pension to live on.We should keep badgering our elected members about this and remind them that they can be unelected.
yes i agree with you 100%

SUPERBLUE

Jul 3, 2018
We as Australians have to rid ourselves of our apathetic attitude and keep badgering our so-called government to stop the influx of these non-refugees and start looking after our own homeless and those who can't cope with life Oh and let's not forget those on the pension who have worked for years to make our country the safest but now is being destroyed by greed and those with their own agendas

Chris1066

Jul 30, 2018
Spot on young man. Charity has and always should begin at home.
I'll be the Aussie Trump. Can I borrow 4.5 billion? I'll pay it back :)