When Isreal came back in May, 1948

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 5, 2018
After the league of nations came the UN and they had to vote on the creation or rather restoration of Israel. The Russian UN ambassador was told by Kremlin to vote no but at 1am in the morning for the voting day and angel of God descended into his bedroom and woke him up. The angel told him in no uncertain words that he had to vote yes. He did so in fear of his life. Kremlin sent him to Siberia as a punishment. 2 ancient Jewish prophets had both stated that Israel would come back to that very day 1790 years earlier. Such is the power of Israel's Abrahamic God. In the bush with Moses he said my name is " I am that I am"!!!!

Jul 23, 2018
I was born in May 1948 and all my life Israel has had to fight to stay free , the UN is corrupt , an islamic , marxist organisation paid for by Saudi Arabia to bring Israel down. Trump should defund the UN and kick it out of the USA .

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you waterford103 for your input. Bless your heart. We remember the words of Jehova to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and later re-confirmed to their successors that "my people are seperate and distinct and this is an eternal covenanant" and through Moses and others warned that if not loving God fully and obeying, his people would be scattered which happened. Israel would come back at the end time and you being borng in May, 1948 should be fully celebrated. What a birhtday!! The 2 prophets who foretold the exact time to the very day 1790 years erlier are smiling from heaven I'm sure. Are you familiar with the many miracles God did with and during the many wars after 1948? One time during I think the 6 day war a group of young soldiers where cornerened by the Arabs and they thought they were going to die. All of a sudden the Arabs looked up and took and said Father Abraham and then run off and left the soldiers alone. Abrhaman had showed up and told the Arabs to back off since these soldiers were his kids and he showed enough so the Muslim idiots (Ishmael) would release who he was and they obeyed and run away.

iambenny7

Aug 30, 2018
Sura 8:6 says the sun sets in a pool of muddy water. Sure, you have to believe that so that you don't blasphemy the messenger!!!!! Nobody was a Muslim before he came about 1600 BC so get your facts straight.
No one was a Christian before God died for all..Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me YESHUA.ORG JESUS.ORG

Jul 5, 2018
No one was a Christian before God died for all..Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me YESHUA.ORG JESUS.ORG
Abraham, Moses etc. believed in the coming savior and it was counted as righteousness. God told Adam and Eve, " I will put enmity between thy seed and the serpent (devil) and he shall crush his head" which was the first foretelling of Jesus coming.